Thursday 10 July 2014

OOOOH RAHH....


We barely made it to the elevator before we were pawing at each other.  I was desperate for him, and he knew it.  He was the best lover I’ve ever had, and I haven’t had many.  When I called the elevator down and put my key in to allow us access to my loft, Joel’s hands were roaming all over my body.  He grabbed my hips as I turned to put the key in and pulled me tight against him as he pushed himself against me.  The growl he let out, it instantly got me wet.  We tumbled into the loft and I told him to close the elevator doors so the elevator would be free for someone else.

He quickly did that as I went to kick my pumps off at the door.  “WAIT!! DON’T TAKE THOSE OFF!” I know he has a supreme weakness for lingerie and heels.  He moved to me grabbing me by the hips and pulling me forcefully forward.  I had forgotten how dominating he was, but then was quickly reminded when he pinned my hands behind my back and moved down and kissed and bit my neck.  I was melting into his body.  I wiggled my hands free and moved him towards the couch.  I pushed him down and leaned forward to whisper in his ear “Wait here”

I moved into my bedroom and found the lingerie I was going to wear on my wedding night.  I laughed and thought to myself 'well someone might as well get use of it. ' I quickly shed my clothes and donned a lace and silk low cut baby doll in black, a black lace G-string, and I slid on my thigh highs and put my heels back on.  I fluffed my hair and sprayed some vanilla perfume on my body.  I looked at myself and was impressed how I had looked.  I walked out to the living room and saw Joel sitting on the couch.  I stood in front of him and I thought his eyes were going to bulge out of his head.  He ran his hands up my thighs and gripped my ass.  He pulled me down into his lap and bit his lower lip “Well look at you!  I don’t think you got this in California, in fact I do believe the one in California didn’t make it through the night”  I swear my pussy gushed when he said that.  Because it was so true, it ended up being shredded and thrown in the garbage. 

He kissed me gently again at first and then it got deeper.  He sucked my tongue into his mouth and gently bit it.  I was in absolute heaven. I was grinding against his hard bulge and moaning into his mouth.  I honestly thought I would combust right there in his lap.  I started to unbutton his shirt and he stopped me and broke away from me.  “I want you to be prepared; I have a lot of scars all over my body.  I don’t want you to be shocked or to feel sorry for me...”  I nodded and continued to undo his shirt and saw the metal from his dog tags around his neck.  I bit my lower lip as I got to the last button and pushed his shirt open.  He wasn’t lying when he said he was covered in scars, but I wasn’t feeling sorry for him, I wanted to lick every one of them.  I was so turned on by his body I leaned forward and kissed him deeply.  I felt his hands travel up my back and into my hair as he gripped a handful of it and held me to him.  I went to slide off his lap, and he let go of my hair and instantly gripped my ass ... HARD. 

“Where are you going?” he asked. 

“Bedroom...NOW” I responded and he leaned forward and gripped my ass as he lifted me with ease.  I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked us to the bedroom.  He pushed me against the cold bedroom wall and tugged hard on my panties and ripped them off.  He quickly undid his jeans and let them fall to the floor.  He stepped out of them, all the while never breaking eye contact with me.  He walked us over to the bed and laid me down gently.  He kissed me gently and then kissed the curve of my breasts. Joel slowly worked his way down and spread my legs open forcefully.  The mix of gentleness and forcefulness is what I adored about him.  I was spread open in front of him as he flicked my clit with the tip of his tongue.  I whimpered and tried to raise my hips, which he held down to the bed.  He grinned and then flattened his tongue and licked from the bottom up ending with another flick to my sensitive bud.  I gasped and arched my back when he made connection with me.  He wasted no time after that and went to work.  Licking and sucking me like a starving man.  I was going wild as my moans got louder and louder.  Joel suddenly plunged two fingers into my hole and curled them, trying to find my gspot.  Just as he grazed over it I went wild and arched my back and squealed with delight.  He found it and started massaging it with his fingers as he was alternating between biting and sucking my hard nub.  I could feel my orgasm building; I was putty in his hands.  I was on the edge when he withdrew from me and stood up.  I was panting as I leaned up on my elbows, feet on the bed and looked at him with lust in my eyes “Why did you stop?” 

He smiled; he did this in California too.  He withheld my orgasm from me until he came deep inside me and I was like a volcano cumming so hard.  Ok, we didn’t practice safe sex that night, but I am sure we’ve all had nights like that right?!  I sat up and moved to the drawer beside the bed, I remembered unpacking some condoms; I was going to be safe tonight.  I reached into the drawer and pulled out a condom.  Joel looked at me and said “Umm I have my own”.  He reached into his jeans and pulled out 3 condoms (and did I mention....Magnums).  I smiled and sat up on the bed and went to reach into his boxer briefs.  He quickly grabbed my hand and shook his head.  “You can play with me later, but right now, I need t be inside you.”  He playfully pushed me back on the bed and stripped down his underwear.  He ripped open a condom package, tossing the others on the night stand, and rolled one down his hard penis.  I was literally panting, waiting; wanting....he crawled up between my legs and kissed my nose as he rubbed the tip up and down my lips before pushing slowly in.  It was painstakingly slow, and delicious.  He stretched me open, and took his time, allowing me to adjust to him.  I was moaning loudly, he filled me up, more than Craig ever did.  He pushed a little harder and I felt him bottom out, I was in absolute heaven.  I had forgotten what it was like with Joel. 

He withdrew slowly, and put my legs up on his shoulders.  My black pumps around his ears and then he wasted no more time and slammed back into me.  I started screaming and moaning his name as he bottomed out with each thrust.  I was right on edge again and he knew it, but then so was he.  I was screaming his name as I came hard, I was convulsing on my bed, and he didn’t let up and kept me in an orgasmic state as he thrust harder and harder before growling loudly and then came hard.  We were both panting as he dropped my legs and fell against my body. 

When I looked at the clock it was after 2am.  Joel rolled over and I smiled “that was amazing....I didn’t realize how much I missed you.”  He smiled and excused himself to the bathroom.  When he came back I had stripped out of the baby doll, stockings and heels and was under the covers.  He smiled and crawled in next to me, and let’s just say we had a short nap before we were at it again....and again.  He even ran out to grab some more condoms.  Ever had one of those 12 hour sex sessions?! Yea me either; until now.  We were like two teenagers and I loved every second.

Before we went to sleep at noon the next day we checked our phones, Joel telling his friends he was going to stay with me for the remainder of his trip, and me just letting Michelle know I survived the night and added a winky emoji.  When we awoke around 8pm, I stretched and looked over and he was still asleep on the pillow.  I heard my phone beep and buzz, indicating I had a missed call.....well that’s putting it lightly.  I had 10 missed calls and 8 texts.  I had overslept my date with Craig and he was not happy about it.....I shrugged and put my phone on the night stand and gently kissed Joel.  He rolled over, smiled and said “Good Evening Baby”....

2 comments:

  1. Sexy :) I like joel. I hope she gets him to stick around for a while! Excellent post!

    http://lovelifela.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still in flashback mode so hopefully in 1 more post I should be back up to real time.....

      Delete