Monday 28 July 2014

Meet the Parent?


We got back to the loft and when we got inside Joel went to the fridge and got out the wine I had in there, he poured us both a glass and we sat at the island.  We were both trying to figure out what to say to each other.   After both of us not speaking for a good 10 minutes...

Joel: “Ok let me start then.  I want to take you away from all of this.  Your past will continue to haunt you here.  Not that you have anything to hide, but Chloe and Craig will always be around somewhere.”

Me: “I understand your concern, but this is where my life is.  I just enrolled into school for the next semester.  I am trying to not run from this.  And we haven’t been together that long.  Your concern for me is Craig and Chloe....my concern for you is Candice.  We both know she isn’t going to just accept that it’s over, and if I show up all of a sudden she will cause problems...”

Joel: “No she won’t!  It’s over between her and me....”

Me: “I believe you Joel.  But as a woman, she’s not over you.  Not by a long shot.  Baby look I am not trying to push you towards her, but if she’s was that angry on the phone, what do you think she will be like in person?”

He didn’t know what to say at this point.  I went around and stood between his legs, resting my arms on his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around me.

Me: “I want to be with you, please believe me.  But I just got out of that farce with Craig.  My mom has just come to terms with that....we don’t even know what it would take for either of us to move.  Yes I can waitress anywhere, and go to school anywhere, my family doesn’t even know about you...that is unless Monroe has opened his big mouth.”

Joel: “Well let’s rectify that....let’s go meet your family.  This weekend before I fly home....if they give you their blessing will you come with me?  Baby just quit your job, I can support us for a while.....Please give me/us a chance.  When you know you know.  Something brought us back together and I am not tempting fate again...”

Me: “I...ummm....”

Joel: “Look its Wednesday already, I am leaving Sunday.  Let’s just go home meet your family and then we can talk about what our next move is when we get back.”

Me: “Let me call home first....”

Joel nodded and smiled like he had won.  I shook my head and went to grab my phone from my purse.  I went out on the balcony and called home and got the machine.

Me: “Hey Mom it’s me.  I was hoping to come home for a visit this weekend.  Let me know if that’s ok.”

I was just about to hang up when I heard my mom say

Mom: “Isabella are you still there?”

Me: “Yes mom, how are you?”

Mom: “I am ecstatic that you are coming home for a visit!  When can we expect you?”

Me: “Well I am off as of Thursday so probably Thursday night and we will leave Saturday?”

Mom: “We? Who’s coming with you? Monroe?”

Me: “Umm no.  You will see on Thursday.”

Mom: “Isabella Elizabeth you tell me right now!”

Me: “I will tell you his name and you get to ask no questions until I get home.  Deal?”

Mom: “Fine!”

Me: “His name is Joel.  And that is all you’re getting.  I will see you Thursday night.  Can you pick us up at the train station?”

Mom: “Yes.  Call me when you’re close.  I love you and expect a full explanation as soon as you get home.”

Me: “Yes mother!  I love you see you Thursday.”

We hung up and I walked back into the loft and told Joel we would be leaving Thursday after work.  I had the weekend off anyway so I didn’t have to book anymore time off.  He smiled and was about to ask me a bunch of questions but I held my hand up.

Me: “No questions.  My mom is not crazy, but I am going to let you walk into this blind.  She is not going to be receptive at first, but you will just have to charm her.”

He nodded even though I am sure he wanted a little bit of background.  But I was just way too exhausted to entertain that idea.  I walked to the kitchen looking for food; I was all of a sudden starving.  I looked through the cupboards and found a pasta mix and decided it was good enough.  Joel came in and helped.  He found some chicken breast and veggies and diced it all up and I cooked the sauce and pasta.  We pulled it together and made a semi nutritious meal and it didn’t taste half bad.  One thing I loved about Joel is we didn’t have to communicate every second.  We could move in silence with each other and know that nothing was wrong. 

After the dishes were done, we decided to just have a low key night again.  I wasn’t in the mood to be out and social.  We must’ve fallen asleep on the couch, as I was awoken by the snow on the television and us snuggled together on the couch.  I gently shook him and nodded towards the bedroom.  He got up sleepily and we walked slowly to the bedroom.  We crawled into bed after stripping down to our underwear and fell back asleep. 

My buzzer was going off early again, another morning shift for me.  I went to slide out of bed and I felt his grip tighten on me.  I looked over and he was smiling at me, and shaking his head.  I tried again to get out of bed and he gripped me tight and pulled me back.  I was giggling and trying to wriggle out of his grasp.  One of his hands slid up from my hip to my breast and he started to thumb my hard nipple.  I bit my lower lip and moaned softly.  He started to kiss my neck and moved up and nibbled my ear lobe.  I knew I was a goner, and I was probably going to be late. 

He leaned over me and kissed me deeply.  I moaned into his mouth and then he pulled away and rolled me on my stomach and pulled my hips up.  He ripped my thong off like it was paper and started to rub my little nub.  I was already wet when he pulled his boxers down and slid into me.  I groaned as he filled me up, and then without warning Joel started to rail me....HARD.  I was in ecstasy.  He knew exactly the right tempo to get me going I was moaning so loud for him to do it harder.  But he was clearly in control of this; he slapped my ass when I demanded it harder.  I squealed with delight and then he started to pound me harder and harder.  I swear the bed was thumping against the wall so hard I thought we might break it.  He reached over and started to rub my little nub and I was a goner, I started to cum so hard I white knuckled the sheets, Joel was a goner after that and growled and came inside me.  He held himself in there for a few minutes and then slowly started to pull out.  Ok it was unprotected, but man it was so hot!

I collapsed on the bed and he lay beside me.

Me: “where did that come from?”

Joel: “I needed you last night but I didn’t want to push.  I am sorry we didn’t use a condom but I needed to be inside you.”

Me: “It happens.  But we have to be more careful.  I am not on birth control, which I will have to rectify as soon as possible."

I looked at the clock and gasped as I jumped out of bed and ran to the shower.  I had 30 minutes to get ready and get to work.  I showered fast and came out running around the bedroom grabbing my clothes and quickly throwing them on.  Joel threw on sweats and a t-shirt as I quickly tried to make myself look normal.  I watching the clock...15 minutes left.  I slapped on some mascara, grabbed my purse, apron, hair tie and my glasses since I didn’t have time for contacts today.  I was running towards the elevator when I saw Joel had it there and waiting. 

We quickly walked down the street and I gave him a quick peck goodbye and ran into the restaurant with minutes to spare.  Thank goodness we didn’t have to clock in.  I quickly helped the other waitress set up and got ready for the morning rush.  I was on break around noon when Arianna came in.  She walked to the back and out to the alley where I was sitting enjoying some sunshine.

Arianna: “So lady!  Big plans for your weekend off?”

Me: “Funny you should ask...”

Arianna: “What are you getting married to that hunk?”

Me: “No I am going home....he wants to meet the parent...”

****Don't forget to vote my lovely readers!! And Please comment....should Bella be taking home Joel so soon?"

11 comments:

  1. It kind bugs me how fast he wants to move things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she is starting to realize it too!

      Delete
  2. Don't do it! Be alone and find yourself. It's not healthy to jump from one to the other even if you do know. If he really knows and it's really real, it will last through some time and distance. But you have to be on your own for a while girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that she shouldn't jump from one to another. Hopefully she gets some good advice from her family and friends.

      Delete
  3. This isn't the first time they've had unprotected sex. Why do I have a feeling she's gonna wind up pregnant???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that feeling too. Especially because it was so specifically mentioned. It seems like a major plot point

      Delete
    2. I hope she doesn't end up pregnant either. She's not thinking clearly right now and a child would only further complicate things

      Delete
  4. Uh oh! Hope she doesn't end up pregnant! I hope she goes with him, though! She needs a fresh start.

    :)

    http://lovelifela.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does need a fresh start somewhere....but is moving with him the right thing?

      Delete
  5. All caught up on the blog. I majorly disliked Mark so I'm glad he is out of the picture for now, and hated (!!!) Craig, and I'm not crazy about Joel either. I think Bella needs to just learn to be by herself again before she goes for the first guy she meets, but I am loving your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading!! She does need to stand on her own two feet. Maybe they can do a long distance casual thing? Who knows what's on her mind right now...

      Delete