Thursday 17 July 2014

Anyone Out There?

Hello All!

Just letting you know I am working on one more very long flashback that will bring us back to the original post. I would love to hear more feed back from all of you that read along.

I am also going to be introducing some new characters soon and so if you'd like to be included in one of my posts send me an email at Bella's Corner and give me a description of yourself, personality traits, whether you want to be a Good Witch or a Bad Witch .  No need to send a picture or anything, and if you want me to use your real name or a pen name.

Get back to me readers!
xoxo
B

3 comments:

  1. It's been good so far. I have to go back and read the first few posts.. I can't remember what happened... hah.

    good blog so far. I love it!

    Kbear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started reading this blog and can't get enough! I love it!

    ReplyDelete