Friday 15 August 2014

Blowing off Steam


Joel stood staring at me shocked.  He didn’t even know it was coming.

Joel: “Really? You’re going to come back with me?”

I nodded and smiled and he hugged me and laughed in my ear in disbelief.  My mom narrowed her eyes at me and shook her head.  She stood and walked out of the room and up to her bedroom.  I thought she might’ve had something to say, but I really didn’t want to hear it.  I said all I wanted to say and it was time for me to move.

I wanted to go home to the loft.  I needed to pack and get things in order.  And if I knew my mother she would be on the phone to Monroe as we were leaving.  I left a note for my mom on the counter...

          Dear Mom,

          I know this may come as quite a shock to you right now.  You’re little girl standing up to you and doing what she wants.  But I don’t want you to think that I don’t appreciate you and love you for everything you have done for me.  But it is time for me to spread my wings and learn to fly on my own.  If you want to talk or come and visit you know you are always welcome.  But I need to do this for me. Please understand.  I love you!

                   Isabella xo

I called a cab and we waited outside.  I made sure to lock the door behind me before I left, and we sat on the steps as we waited.  I felt like half the weight of the world was lifted.   Now it was just getting my stuff packed, quitting my job and getting to California.  I turned off my cell phone and shoved it in my bag.  I was not going to answer any questions, not until I was ready anyway.

********************

Our train ride home was quick and painless.  Joel held my hand the entire ride home.  I had hoped I wouldn’t chicken out on my decision when I got back to the loft.  We got to the train station and walked through the station hand in hand.  Joel had a huge smile on his face the entire way home.  I looked at him and he was glowing.  It made me smile to myself, maybe I did make the right decision.  We got a cab and headed to the loft, and I have to say I needed some time alone with Joel. 

We couldn’t get inside fast enough before Joel pinned me to a wall and kissed me with hunger.  He was grinding himself into me and ran his hand up my thigh and under my sundress.  I tugged at his shirt and pulled it over his head and threw it across the room.  I tried to push him towards the bedroom but he pinned me against the wall.   He was kissing down my neck and gently nipping at my skin.  I whispered bedroom and he gripped the end of my dress and pulled it over my head and threw it.  He gripped both of my thighs and pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.  He walked us towards the bedroom, his lips never leaving mine.  He kneeled on the bed and gently put me on, before he stood back and quickly removed his jeans.  He reached into the nightstand and grabbed a condom and threw it on the bed next to me.  He crawled over me and kicked my legs apart with his knee.  I was biting my lower lip as he pushed his boxers down.  I honestly couldn’t wait to have him inside me.  I went to undo my bra and he stopped me and leaned over and pinned my hands to the bed.  The tip of his penis was rubbing against my panty covered slit before I felt him remove his hands from mine and reach for the condom.  He slid it on and then shifted my panties to the side and thrust himself inside me quick and hard.  I moaned very loudly, and Joel gave me no time to adjust before we he was thrusting harder and harder; I knew it wouldn’t be long for either of us at this point.  It was animalistic and intense and I felt my orgasm build.  The headboard was smacking against the wall, Joel was growling and grunting and I was practically screaming into my orgasm.  My hands gripped his back and I scraped my nails across as I came, and Joel growled loudly and went tense.  Both of us were panting as he withdrew and collapsed next to me.  It was almost like the very first time we got together; passionate and all consuming.  Joel got up to dispose of the condom in the bathroom and I got up to get my phone from the living room.  I debated turning it on, I had made my decision and I didn’t want to have to justify it anymore.  When Joel came back and saw the phone in my hand he took it from me and put it on the dresser.

Joel: “Nope, not tonight.  Tonight is about us and me figuring out how to get all this stuff out of here and to our house...”  He said with a laugh.

Me: “All I have is clothes and a few items in storage, which can stay in storage.”

Joel: “Well then we only need an 18 wheeler...”

I hit him with a pillow as he laughed.  We laughed together as we had a mini pillow fight and I was never more content than that moment.

1 comment:

  1. I think Joel is sweet, but I keep waiting for him to screw up...

    http://lovelifela.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete