Saturday 4 October 2014

to my loyal readers near and far....

Hey readers!

I am sorry for my lengthy absence. I've been having a very rough few weeks and have had to "find myself" again.

But to answer a few comments that I have been left....

A) yes I am coming back, I just need to figure out where I want to take this story...and I am open to suggestions if anyone wants to send some my way.
B) I write the conversations like a script because I sometimes get lost in the story of who said what. ..If it's something that bothers a majority of my readers I can change it.

I may look for someone to do a entry or two from Monroe's perspective. Or maybe even crazy Craig's perspective. If any one is interested let me know, or I may eventually write one from their perspective. I dunno.

Right now I need to get myself back, so I can write blog posts for my readers...New and old.

Thanks for checking in to see if I posted and I hope you all will come back when I start again!
Xo

3 comments:

  1. That's fair! At least you're letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you light and love while you navigate the space you're in right now. You're strong and brave...it definitely shows in your writing and in your willingness to take the time to write an update. Be kind to yourself and take care of You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is okay and that it all falls into place. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete