Thursday 23 October 2014

Hey Everyone!

I am going to let you all decide what the next move is.....

you have until Tuesday to vote in the poll to the outcome!

I've written all of the posts for all of the options. And it will be posted after the poll closes!  

Update..
I've had a few comments/emails in regards to where the poll is. If you are viewing my blog on your mobile phone, scroll all the way to thr bottom of the page (not the post) and click on the option to view the WEB VERSION. The mobile version of blogger does not show the poll. 


10 comments:

  1. NO!!!! I can't wait til Tuesday!!!!!! lol.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It should be in the upper right hand corner of the site

      Delete
    2. You may have to switch to Web version as opposed to mobile version

      Delete
    3. Thanks! I actually like two of the options. And since you wrote them all can you still post all of them just for fun? I love your blog and this is my first time posting because I've tried in the past but my phone never let me :(

      Delete
    4. Im glad you enjoy my blog and that you are able to comment now!
      I may post them one day but I think if I post them all now it may get confusing. It's a tight race between him being inatured and him being okay. I won't say which one I'm most interested in, but it will be interesting to see the outcome.

      Delete
    5. Inature should be Injured

      Delete
  3. I can not find said poll either

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are viewing it on a tablet or smartphone you may be viewing it in MOBILE version. You must switch to WEB version in order to see the poll; which will then be located in the top right hand corner of the screen.

      Delete
    2. You can switch it to Web version by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. It will say 'view Web version'

      Delete