Monday 16 June 2014

Home Sweet...Oh No You Didn't!


Monroe pushed his way past me and found the condo filled with stargazer lilies.  The condo smelled amazing and I knew that Craig was trying to get back into my good graces.  The condo was brightly lit and there was music playing in the background.  Each of the songs we had danced to over the time we had been together on loop.  Each bouquet had a card, as I read each one it was written in his writing detailing each good memory we had together.  As I made my way through the condo reading each card and smiling, I turned to see a note on the table

            Isabella,

                        I know this will never make up for what I have done.  And I will forever be sorry and I hope that we can talk and work through this.  If you still love me, which I hope you do, you will go to the bedroom and see the gift I have for you.  Please forgive me!

                                                            Love Always,

                                                                        Craig

I knew Craig didn’t know what time I would be home.  But he went to such great lengths to surprise me I decided to head to the bedroom.  Monroe was trailing behind me as we got closer to the door.   When I opened it I found a small jewellery box in the middle of the bed with a stargazer lily and a rose entwined around it.  Craig didn’t always know how to say he was sorry so he would shower me with gifts, and this was no exception.  When I opened it I found a pair of 2 carat diamond earrings.  I sat on the bed and looked up at Monroe who was still a stoic as he always is in these situations.  He cocked his eyebrow and shook his head.  “Oh no Bella!  Don’t you back down now!  Think of what he’s done to you, he cheated on you....CHEATED! Not once but who knows how many times, and he will do it again!”  Just as I was about to soften we heard keys followed by voices at the front door and we both rushed into the bedroom closet and closed the door.  We have those closet doors that have the slats in them, so Monroe and I listened closely as we stood silently behind them. Monroe whipped out his smartphone and instantly started recording.

 We both heard a distinctive female voice, Chloe, “oh my God are these for me? I knew you loved me more than her!”  Craig snorted at her to kind of let her know that he didn’t need to woo her, and I was ready to dive out of the closet and rip them both apart but Monroe grabbed my arm and shook his head.   The door closed quickly and we then heard Craig get loud “WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING SENDING BELLA THOSE PICTURES? AND WHO SAID I LOVE YOU??? YOU KNOW I LOVE HER!!”

Chloe was not one to back down on something she wanted “FIRST OF ALL, DON’T FUCKING YELL AT ME!  Secondly if you loved her why did you continue to fuck me for the last 6 months?  And lastly, I sent them to show her that it wasn’t just a onetime thing, for goodness sake you slept at my house when you told her you were on business!  I do everything she doesn’t do for you!!”  I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, I wanted to dive out there so badly, but Monroe was keeping me restrained and had his phone out recording the entire conversation.  She continued on “You know you want me Craig, look how hard you are.  You want me right now, you want to stick that hard cock inside me and pound away all the frustrations that your frigid fiancée causes you.”  We heard him push her to the wall and grunt “Is this what you want Chloe? You want me to fuck you?” She was moaning like a bitch in heat “yea I want you inside me now!”  And like that we heard the rhythmic thumping against the wall.  She was grunting and he was growling.  Monroe opened the closet door and crept out into the hallway with his phone still recording.  He held his hand steady and videotaped them, Craig’s pants around his ankles and her skirt around her waist, as they continued their tryst next to the door.  Tears started to roll down my face, but not in sadness, I was pissed!  My fists were balling up at my sides and I was following Monroe out of the bedroom. 

When I finally saw it with my own eyes, I lunged “YOU BITCH!!”  Craig practically dropped Chloe on her ass and tried to stop me from getting to her.  “Bella what are you doing here? It’s not what you think!”

“It’s not what I think huh? Your pants are around your fucking ankles and she’s practically leaking your cum out of her whore hole.  I can’t believe you two!” I reached up and clocked him right in the face so hard he fell over his feet, hit the ground and started moaning that he thought his nose was broken; Monroe was behind me videotaping everything.  Chloe looked shocked when she saw what I did to Craig and Monroe with his phone out and tried to run out but I quickly grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back.  “What I thought you loved him, now you’re going to turn tail and run because we caught you both red handed??”  I don’t know what came over me but I punched her right in the nose, blood started pouring out.  “You love him so much you stay with him!  You both deserve each other.”  They were both on the floor, Craig on the bottom and Chloe across him, looking like an ‘X” on the floor, holding their faces and moaning in pain.

I ran to the bedroom and grabbed the earrings.  “Thanks for the parting gift Craig...this should fund my move.  Oh and by the way in case you didn’t figure it out.....THE WEDDING IS OFF!”  I stormed out the front door, Monroe then said “AND ... Scene” as he stopped the recording.  “This will do wonders in court if we need it! Toodles!”  He slammed the condo door and sprinted after me.  I was a mix of rage and sadness; I burst into tears on Monroe’s shoulder.  He held me and walked me into the elevator where I thought I was going to faint.  I was having one of those big ugly cries; I was so conflicted with my feelings.  On one hand I had never felt so betrayed....on the other I never felt so vindicated and proud that I stood my ground.  I knew violence was never the answer but, in the heat of the moment I will not lie, it felt good.

4 comments:

  1. So excited that she punched them both. not that I am all about violence but they deserved it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yes! Those cheating sluts had it coming!

    Awesome post!

    http://lovelifela.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Cheating Sluts.. I Love it!!
      Thanks for Checking in....I just posted another longer post. I think there will be one more flashback, which means I should be up to real time. Hope I can get some time to write this weekend!

      Delete
  3. I just found this blog and started reading from the beginning. I wasn't going to comment until I was all caught up but I need to say Fuck yeah Bella!! So glad she totally stood her ground and punched them both!

    ReplyDelete